Group presentations can be arranged for any number of participants, focusing on any aspect of the game, and for any length of time -- at your location or one of my locations. Since each situation is unique golf
instruction clinics are scheduled and priced on an individual basis.
Clinics, seminars, workshops or large group lessons can consist of mostly lecture and demonstration on any area of the game, or the focus can be more hands-on -- working with all participants on their techniques.
Contact me to inquire about a presentation for your group
Upcoming Golf Clinics
I hold pre-scheduled clinics on various aspects of the game a few times a year. See below for upcoming clinics.
Coming Up - Saturday March 15th
Get Started Right!
Introduction to, and grounding in,
the basic fundamentals of a good consistent golf swing
Presented by Mark Blakemore, PGA Professional
About the Instructor | Sign up below
||Saturday March 15, 2014
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
||4:00 PM (approximate ending time 6:00 PM*)
||$40 (includes range balls)
- Group size - limited to maximum of 8 participants
- Each participant receives individual instruction as well as group instruction
- Discussion includes "how to" information on the golf swing
- Learn how to make solid contact and hit straight shots
- Instruction includes basic fundamentals and analyzing any already-existing errors
- Discussion includes how to practice
- Question and answer throughout
- We'll have some fun and make a great start on developing your golf skills!
Learn all the basic aspects of golf swing technique, from the grip, stance and alignment through the movements of the backswing, downswing and all the way to the follow-through and finish. This is a great way for brand new golfers to get started right and avoid bad habits. It's also a good way for relatively new golfers to have their techniques checked and develop further.
* Ending time may vary depending on number of participants.
Please fill-in and send the form below to reserve your spot in the clinic. I will get back to you by e-mail (usually within 24 hours -- or after a weekend).
I do not require pre-payment for the clinics or classes, but since I am limiting the number of
participants please be sure you can attend before reserving a spot, and check your email (and your junk/spam folder) and be sure to reply to confirm that you received my emails
and to reconfirm that you will be there. Thanks.
* indicates required field